VinciLingua is an open-access teaching and learning environment based on the concepts of exploration and generation. The software behind VinciLingua was developed in the School of Computing at Queen's University in the context of the Vinci Project.
This site contains various materials:
- the philosophy behind the project
- interactive generation-based language exercises for a variety of languages
- online interactive textbooks
- shareable learning modules which illustrate various web technologies and natural language generation
- downloadable versions of the ivi/Vinci software, documentation on its use, and details on research done within the project
- various free generative online wordgames, including ponderwords (in English et en français), commonthread, gridlock, and others to come.
- information on how to contact us